– All sales are final. No refunds, exchanges or cancellations under any circumstances.
– All special orders require at least a 50% non-refundable deposit to place the order. To receive any discount, payment in full must be made at the time of purchase. Called in Bridesmaid’s orders require full payment by check or credit card.
The balance on special orders is due upon arrival of merchandise at Eskay Bridal.
– Appointments are REQUIRED for fittings
– We are not liable for color variations or shipping delays by the manufacturer.
– Wedding gowns and dresses are NOT made to your exact measurements. We carefully take your measurements to determine the recommended size on the manufacturer’s size chart. Most dresses run small so it is not uncommon to order a larger size than you normally wear. Bust, waist, hip and height measurements determine the gown size to be ordered. Our consultants will suggest the proper size to order, however a perfect fit is not always possible. We will order the size you request, as we want to please you, but you will need to sign off on it. If this is the case, we are not responsible if the garment does not fit when it arrives. Called in measurements will error to the larger size if questionable Additional charges vary with each manufacturer but all manufacturers charge for extra length, size (usually 16+), rush cuts, etc. Please consult Eskay Bridal Consultant for these charges.
– Accounts are subject to late fees and returned check fees.
– Delivery for bridal gowns can take anywhere from 3-6 months without a rush fee. Because of this we recommend beginning the ordering process for your gown approximately 9 months prior to your wedding day. This will give you time for alterations. We will contact you (the bride) by phone when your gown arrives. Bridesmaids gowns can take up to 3 months to receive, therefore we recommend starting this ordering process at least 6 to 7 months prior to the wedding. The bride will be contacted when the dresses arrive. It is the bride’s responsibility to contact her bridesmaids. ALTERATIONS ARE AN ADDITIONAL COST. They are not included in the price of the dress.
– Any merchandise left longer than 30 days past original wear date will become the property of Eskay Bridal. All deposits and payments will be forfeited.
– All sales are final. No refunds, exchanges, store credit or cancellations under any circumstances.
– In stock merchandise is payable in full at the time of purchase.
– Discount items are sold “as is” and are payable in full at the time of purchase. Repairs may be done for an additional charge.
– Correct undergarments and shoes must be worn for all fitting appointments to assure a correct end product.
– Dress balances must be paid in full before alterations can begin.
– Payments for alterations are to be made directly to your seamstress before the garment will be released to you. Payments must be cash or check.